Vapor Genie Glass Sherlock Vaporizing Pipe
Glass Sherlock VG Vaporizer
- Thick-wall (2.5 mm wall) clear borosilicate glass from Schott Glass of Germany.
- Wall thickness varies from 2.5 - 5 mm, so it is very durable.
- It sits stably upright on a flat surface, so loading the bowl is easy.
- The filter top and bowl attach by a ground glass joint.
- The bowl is larger (about 50% deeper) than the bowl of our wooden or metal VG pipes.
Glass tends to absorb more heat than wood, so the pipe and filter of the glass VaporGenie will become hotter than the classic or handcarved pipes (about as hot as the metal bowl of the classic VG pipe). Even with heavy use, the pipe will remain cool enough to touch, but the bowl area may become too hot to touch (but not burn you).
Also included are a couple of extra screens. The Glass Sherlock VaporGenie uses our regular 5/8" diameter screens.