Best Value Vacs 1lb Closed Loop "Skylight" w/ Dewax, Showerhead & SightGlass Upgrades
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Best Value Vacs 1lb Passive Closed Loop "Skylight" w/ Dewax, Showerhead & SightGlass Upgrades
Passive Closed Loop Extractor 'Skylight' 1lb (450g)
Closed Loop Reclamation Extraction System
(Comes with 1 yr. Limited warranty)
*This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well ventilated areas. Check with your local fire marshal for guidance when operating indoors*
***Note: Butane(Solvent) not included with systems
Please Read Optional Upgrades Section for Clarification on System Upgrades
The 1lb Skylight closed loop hydrocarbon extraction system performs botanical extraction within a sealed, vacuumed system. What sets the skylight apart from the standard 1lb is the kettle top featuring a 3" sight glass to view inside the collection vessel. Utilizing a top-fill input, solvent washes thru the material column, collecting oils as it passes over the material. Oil bearing solvent is collected in the collection base under the material column. Once collected, solvent is distilled and recovered, leaving the oils in the collection base. This is a passive unit that utilizes pressure differences created by manipulating temperature to move solvent.
•6"x6" Welded Bottom Base
•6"x4" Kettle top with 3" Sight Glass
•Assembled 4" extractor lid
3"x24" Material column with reducer & top cap
30LB Solvent Recovery Tank
High Pressure PTFE Braided SS Hose (1/4" x 60", 1/4" x 48" & HVAC)
(2)6" clamps, (2)3" clamps and a 1.5" clamp with gaskets
Extra of each type of gasket
• Dewaxing Column: This upgrade replaces the standard 3”x24” spools with their sleeved counterpart. The sleeve is packed with dry ice to freeze the material, stopping the waxes and lipids from being extracted.
• Inline Sight Glass: Adds a 1.5" Inline Pipe sight glass. This is used to see solvent drop from the material column into the collection base.
• 3"x 18" 304 Stainless Steel Material Tube 1lb (450g)
•316 Stainless Steel Fully Encapsulated Miniature Ball Valves
• System Rated to 150PSI
• Multiple port connections for _" 316 Stainless JIC 37 Degree
• 304 Stainless Steel Base Container 6" diameter by 12" tall
• Tri-Clamps at all interfaces make for a high pressure, easy clean unit.
• Viton Gaskets are designed for Oil Processing Temp range -40-200F
• Dimensions (Inches): 25" x 7" Diameter overall size
• Weight: 21 lbs.
• Operating Temperature Range: -40F to 160F
• Ultimate Vacuum: as low as 10 Microns
• Base unit Maximum Capacity: 300 cubic inches, (2.553 Liters)
• Construction: All components made of 304 Stainless Steel.
• Max Vacuum -29.9inHg
• High Polish Interior
Stock # 34865